Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 06: 30 Interesting facts about myself

1.  I have a tattoo on my ankle.
2.  I have my ears pierced three times on each ear, although I only wear earrings in one hole.
3.  I used to have my tongue, nose and belly button pierced.
4.  I have really bad eyesight, but you will rarely see my wear my glasses.
5.  My best friend is my sister in law, Marin.
6.  I only have one cousin.
7.  I prefer to stick to a schedule or a routine, surprises and spontaneity scare me.
8.  Cookies, bread, brownies, I enjoy baking them all.
9.  My mom taught me how to toilet paper people's houses.
10.  My daughter's middle name is Jana, after my mother.
11.  I got married at sunset on Sunset Beach in Honolulu Hawaii.
12.  I have never been pulled over by police.
13.  I am a huge sports fan.  I love football, tennis and baseball.
14.  I actually really enjoyed being pregnant.
15.  I rarely go to bed with dirty dishes in my sink.
16.  My daughter is the light of my life.
17.  My favorite candy bar is Milky Way.
18.  When I was pregnant I could not stand eggs, even now I have a hard time with them.. They stink!
19.  The day my mom died was the worst day of my life!
20.  I love to swim, water is my friend.
21.  I have a poem that is published in an Anthology of Young Writers.
22.  My favorite Author is Jodi Picoult.
23.  Family barbecues are my favorite thing in the summer.
24.  I am afraid of spiders.
25.  I love watching the Food Network.  I watch it for hours.
26.  I make really good spaghetti. 
27.  I have had pneumonia three times.
28.  My family is the most important thing, and I would do anything for them.
29.  I consider myself to be a good friend.  I am loyal to my friends, and would also do anything for them.
30.  My dream job would to be a baker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment